Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is offering scholarships to worthy female undergraduate engineering students who are academically distinguished and also currently in their 2nd year of study. Keep reading to find out the full details of the Julius Berger 2022 scholarship and how to apply.
About Julius Berger
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a top Nigerian construction company with a track record of excellence and reliability in infrastructural planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects.
With its headquarters in Nigeria and branches in Lagos and Uyo, the company has significantly impacted the country’s structural and infrastructural works through its domestic projects.
It is renowned for constructing most of Nigeria’s structures, major expressways, and even some living houses in the Chevron Nigeria headquarters in Lagos. Julius Berger Nigeria PLC has been listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1991.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to driving enhancement and capacity building within Nigeria’s Education and Human Capital Development sector, Julius Berger Nigeria PL is awarding scholarships on merit to female engineering students in public universities across the country.
Eligibility For Julius Berger 2022 Scholarship Award
- Applicants must be Nigerian.
- Must be female.
- Candidates must be studying in a Federal or State-owned university based in Nigeria.
- Be an undergraduate Engineering student studying in a NUC-approved government university in Nigeria.
- You must have a minimum of 3.5 CGPA in a 5-point grade system.
Type of Scholarship
The Julius Berger 2022 scholarship award is for female undergraduate students studying Engineering in any Nigerian university.
The value of the scholarship is disclosed. However, the scholarship is awarded for the entire duration of your undergraduate study.
How To Apply
To commence the application, CLICK HERE
Step-by-step process of how to apply for the Julius Berger Scholarship
- Visit WEBSITE
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS confirming your successful application.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
After obtaining your NIN, Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN and update your application with your National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Are you interested in ICAN? Check out How To Register For ICAN 2023 | Requirements, Set Up Guideline
Documents Required For The Application
Candidates who wish to apply for the Julius Berger Nigeria Plc undergraduate scholarship for engineering students should upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Current passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200 kilobytes.
- Authentic university or JAMB admission letter.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result.
- O’Level Result(s), ‘A’ Level result, OND/NCE Result(s) as applicable.
- Academic results for 100 level.
Deadline of Application
Applications close on December 5, 2022.
When is Julius Berger’s 2022 Scholarship Exam Holding?
The Julius Berger Nigeria Plc scholarship examination date has not been fixed. It will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via email in due time.
FAQs On Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Scholarship 2022
The Julius Berger Nigeria Plc undergraduate scholarship examination date has not been fixed.
A mail will be sent to successful applicants via the email address provided during the application process.
Julius Berger reserves the right to shortlist qualified applicants for the scholarship.
No. JBN does not charge any fee for processing applications. There are no fees at any stage of the scholarship award cycle.